This beautiful FJ45 rig courtesy of www.vintageoffroad.com
1980 Freeborn Red & Cygnus White Toyota FJ45 Wagon Hardtop Troopy.
Premium Body off Restoration of a very scarce Left Hand Drive Land Cruiser.
Fully restored in 2006. Just under 17,000 miles. Acquired from a large car collection/collector.
This custom built & upgraded FJ Wagon has all the best options: Left Hand Drive, Newer Mechanical, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, upgraded Steering, Bilstein Shocks, New Heavy Duty Springs, New Bushing, New Tie Rods, New Shackles, New 33″ BFG All Terrains Tires. New rebuilt motor, transmission, transfer-case, restored 4×4 system, newer brakes & more.
A 100% rust free and super clean.
Classis Vintage Lines & Looks. Upgraded to a luxurious & spacious modern interior from a late model Toyota Land Cruiser. Seats 9-10 adults, Goes anywhere. Premium Kenwood Sound system with remote. Call for all details. This special Red & White Land Cruiser wagon draws loads of attention from onlookers – it is a true crowd pleaser..
My god…this is one beautiful FJ40…well done..maybe one of the finest we have ever seen…this is currently available for purchase on eBay
1970 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ-40
Fashion Green/ Grey
7 Year Rotisserie Restoration
This matching numbers FJ-40 was rescued from the Nevada desert in amazingly original condition. It was complete and unmolested, right down to the original factory hose clamps. The truck was completely disassembled and underwent a restoration that was completed in September of 2013. The entire powertrain was completely rebuilt reusing the restored original components such as the alternator, carburetor and starter. The engine was bored .040″ over and received a new cam, lifters, pistons, timing components, bearings, gaskets and seals. The transmission, transfer case and axles were meticulously rebuilt, receiving new bearings and seals throughout. All of the vehicle’s components were reassembled with the original replated bolts and hardware. Genuine Toyota parts were used throughout the restoration and great care was taken to preserve or recreate the factory paint marks and part labels. The same care and attention was given to the underside of the vehicle. The frame, axle housings, all of the chassis and steering components, as well as the bumpers and wheels were powder coated in their original colors. All of the original brake and fuel hard lines were replated and reused. The body retains it all of its original sheet metal and floors. It was completely stripped to bare metal, epoxy primed and finished on a rotisserie using high quality PPG Deltron paint in the rare original Toyota Fashion Green color. All of the rubber components were replaced during reassembly and with the exception of the wing and corner windows, all new tempered glass was installed. Almost all of the original hardware, such as the bolts, nuts, hose clamps, hard lines and brackets were individually hand stripped, re-plated and reused. The original wire harness was restored using new brass terminals and new plastic connectors. The interior upholstery was faithfully reproduced and even the characteristic spot weld “dimples” were carefully preserved on the exterior of the body. We will ship all over the world.
Call Jimmy Bartlett at (910) 297-3580 for more information.
Here is a absolutely killer looking 1980 FJ40 in spectacular shape courtesy of our friends over at Land Cruiser Nation
Colombian Soul with 51,000 Kilometers!!!
Don’t ask how this truck made it to the USA, but I’m glad it did! Normally Columbian trucks are usually bare bones but not here! You get PS, AC, Front Disc Brakes, Roll Bar, Split Bench, Long Jump Seats, Fog Lamps and a Heater, She’s in excellent condition wearing her original paint and only 32,000 original miles. The South American top has never been off and she comes with the original split rims. Original 2F motor, drivetrain, seats, radio, all in excellent condition. You can see every spot weld on this truck, it has all the glory of a rust free survivor. For more information call 515 864 1275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Awesome custom Lego Toyota Land Cruiser BJ-73: Rock Crawling (Courtesy of Arctic Fox)
Here is a super nice 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ43 that was previously available on ebay
Up for your consideration is this super rare (In the US) 1980 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FJ43. Everyone looking at this ad obviously knows the amazing history these vehicles have. This is a wonderful example of a vehicle of this caliber and one that every collector must have. It was imported from south America and originally from JAPAN. The FJ43 is basically an FJ40 but its body is just a little bit longer. It has been completely restored from the frame up. It has a rare soft top that looks magnificent. The olive color on the outside is beautiful. The work on the FJ was done professionally and is superb. It has original wheel bead locks and brand new NOS general tires. This vehicle is a basic model. That is how most of these utility vehicles were imported. Due to the sub tropical climate of the area where the vehicle was stored and resided most of its life there is absolutely no rust on the body anywhere. The interior seats and floor covers are all new. The vehicle come with the original 2F Inline 6 cylinder that runs amazing. You will find no smoke, knocks and pings from this wonderful motor. It almost seems it came out of the factory. The 4WD system works perfectly. Lights, horns, turn signals and brake lights work great.
1981 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 in restored nice condition…I love the mustard color on this year…this excellent looking rig is currently available from Euromotorcars on Ebay
This amazing Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 1976 rig has been done to the nines by Big Sky Cruisers…mucho respect…these guy do beautiful work! This work of art is currently for sale on Ebay
This 1976 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. This was a two year recently completed complete frame off, nut & bolt rebuild/restoration. This project included a conversion from the original Toyota 2F motor to a Cummins first generation turbo charged 3.9 4BT diesel that is turning out around 170 HP. There is less than 1000 miles on this rebuild. The power is unreal. The fuel mileage is great. It’s hard not to smile when you are behind the wheel of this bad boy.
- Cummins 3.9 4BT first generation turbo charged- rated at 110 HP
- Midrange fuel pin, dynamic timing advance, and pump upgrade leading to 170 HP
- The engine has all new bearings and has been freshened up
- Completely rebuilt pump (by Cummins dealer)
- Saginaw power steering unit with Dodge power steering pump and vacuum pump combo
- Stock Toyota radiator completely recorded with heavy duty cores added coupled with an electric fan
- Resurfaced flywheel
- New heavy duty clutch & pressure plate and release bearing
- New clutch master cylinder
- New slave cylinder
- Rebuilt NV4500 5-speed transmission with overdrive
- 1986 FJ60 split transfer case (very quiet transmission and transfer case combo)
- Newly built front and rear drivelines with new u-joints
- Front and rear axels were disassembled and rebuilt (by a gear shop)
- New axel bearings and seals
- New heavy duty Birdfield joints on the front axels with new wheels bearings and races topped of with new premium Warn hubs
- New tie rod ends and Pitman arm
- Every bearing seal and race on the entire vehicle has been replaced
- Rebuilt alternator coveted to a 1 wire alternator with 120 amp output
- New water pump
- New belt tension pulley
- Fluid type motor mounts
- Gets 25 mpg at 70 mph at 2100 rpm
- New auto-meter gauges (oil pressure, volt meter, water temp, tach)
- New black Bestop front bucket seats
- Rear jump seats rebuilt and upholstered to match front seats
- The dash has built in lock storage
- Tuffy center console with lock storage and cup holders
- Rebuilt heater
- New factory head-liner
- New floorboard insulation covered with rubber floor mats front and back
- Interior tub and inner/outer firewall sprayed with bed-liner
- Roll-bar was blasted and powder coated
- New Grant leather steering wheel
- New front shoulder harness seat belts
- New rear seat lap seat belts
- Frame completely media blasted and coated with kevlar bed-liner
- 4” lift with all new lief springs, bushings, u-bolts, and shackles
- 4 new heavy duty shock absorbers
- Front ARB winch bumper (media blasted and coated with kevlar bed-liner)
- Warn 8274 8000-lb. winch with new cable and winch cover
- Custom built rear bumper with spare tire swing out (media blasted and coated with kevlar bed-liner)
- New Toyota OEM door weather stripping and window glass rubbers
- New Toyota OEM hard top seals and windshield seals
- Body completely disassembled and media blasted to bare metal
- Clear-coat base-coat paint in dune beige with cygnus white top and grill bezel (Very high quality paint job)
- New head lights and LED tail lights
- The doors have new Toyota OEM window winders, latches, lock assemblies, window channels, and felt seals
- New stainless steel hardware and fasteners on entire vehicle
- New side and rear quarter panels
- New rocker panels
- New front fenders
- The tub was stripped and new under coating sprayed inside and out and sealed around the edges with seam sealer
- New rear brake shoes and new Calipers brakes and rotors on the front
- Rebuilt wheel brake cylinders and new master cylinder
- Custom disc parking brake fitted to transfer case
- 5 stock Toyota Land Cruiser wheels blasted and powder coated
- 5 New BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM2 33/1050 tires
- New high lift jack and jack mounts
- Tinted windows with tint strip on windshield
- Custom black “Land Cruiser” hood accent
- All new OEM emblems